Effective Date: July 27, 2021
Aadhira Holdings operates the https://aadhira.lk website, which provides the Service.
We respect the right to privacy and we care about data security. For this purpose, among others, secure communication encryption protocol .
Personal data provided in the forms on the landing page are treated as confidential and are not visible to unauthorized persons.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at [email protected] or by mail using the details provided below:
M24, Govrnment Flats,
Colombo- 04, Sri Lanka.